How to resolve a conflict? The methods of reaching compromises
390 PLN netto
As the only presenter, psychologist, soft competence trainer, and coach in Poland, he combines professional education and experience in such a unique way.
Education: psychology (3 schools) and law. 17 years as a presenter (for example in: Radio ZET, TVP 1, Polsat).
Business and work experience in managerial positions (sales, relations). Conducting international events and conferences. Very rich training experience.
Nearly 100 reference letters from the world’s largest corporations such as Coca-Cola, Oriflame and PWC.
Conflict is a common phenomenon usually resulting from conflicting interests or views. The arguments and disputes happen always when we have to deal with interpersonal communication. Conflict understood as a process has its structure and systematics. Various types of conflicts were distinguished. Knowledge of mechanisms of disputes may serve as a base for development of the ability to prevent and resolve them in the contacts with the clients. It allows both sides to feel as winners. Learn how to resolve conflicts in private and professional life.
Do you know?
- how to prevent conflicts?
- how to react when they will happen?
- how proper communication helps in resolving conflicts?
- how to react to verbal attack?
- how to use selected assertive and coaching techniques in resolving conflicts?
- how to use win – win principle
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TECHNIQUES OF EFFECTIVE RESOLVING OF CONFLICTS? IF YOU DO, TAKE PART IN THE COURSE! THANKS TO IT
you will start
- consciously preventing conflictual situations,
- effectively reacting to the conflict,
- applying techniques of reaching compromises satisfactory for both sides.
you will stop
- unwittingly creating conflictual situations,
- getting carried away by emotions, instead of effectively controlling situation despite them,
- thinking that conflict is an unambiguously negative phenomenon.
you will develop
- knowledge of structure and specificity of conflictual situations,
- skills useful for a leader,
- strategic communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Education: psychology, law, psychological training school, international icf coach certificate, one-year acting course, during doctorate,
- conducting training and consulting projects for the largest companies, cooperation with international consulting companies in the field of HR, as well as conducting many prestigious events (of European and global rank), including international meetings of prime ministers, scientific and economic,
- he conducted a unique research on a global scale, which showed that the image of the employee translates into the perception of the company,
- over 17 years of experience working in the media, radio (Radio ZET, Roxy FM, Radiostacja), and above all in television (TVP 1, TVP Info, Polsat, TTV), Currently – host of Studio LOTTO, and a juror in Polsat tv show Make Me Over – Great Change, expert psychologist in television programs, among others Pytanie na Śniadanie,
- business and work experience in managerial positions.
- Expert psychologist in television programs, among others Pytanie na Śniadanie,
- Juror in Polsat tv show Make Me Over – Great Change,
- Host of Studio LOTTO
- Presenter on Radio Zet
- Presenter on TTV television – “Sunny Morning” program
- Presenter on TVP 1 (programs „Za kulisami jedynki”, „Wypasiona zima”, „Quadrans Qltury”, „Studio oprawy TVP1”)
- Hosting the Opole 2009 festival studio
- Lector – Telewizja Polska S.A., TVN Warszawa
- Presenter on Radiu Roxy FM
- Presenter on Polsat television (programs Quizmania, Halo Kasa).
- Czech and Polish Business Mixer.
During the film festival in Karlovy Vary, I was the host of Prime Ministers of Poland and the Czech Republic meeting with entrepreneurs interested in investing in both countries. The main topic of talks: development of economic relations. I was conducting formal and less formal meetings.
- „Airtec Frankfurt – International Trade Fair for Aerospace Suppliers”One of the most important events in the world associating suppliers of aerospace solutions. Hosting the “Get together evening”.
- „Future Internet Week”International conference related to the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Hosting all main meetings.
- Coca- Cola Leadership Conference 2017
Together with Ula Chincz, I was running a gigantic conference for Coca-Cola HBC. Language: English.
- Final Gala of the European Competition entitled: “Discover e-volunteering”A cultural event for closing the European Volunteer Year 2011, included in the Programme of Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Organisations from 19 countries of the EU took part in this event.
- Final Gala of the “Dobroczyńca Roku 2011” (Philanthropist of the Year) CompetitionThe biggest and longest-operating competition promoting pro-social activities of companies in Poland. The Gala took place at Marriott Hotel in Warsaw. The audience included business elite members from Poland.
- Discovery Channel conferences
Conducting meetings with the biggest Discovery Channel stars, including: Bear Grylls, Dynamo magician (3 meetings in Poland). Language: Polish / English.
- Presentation of the Autumn 2016 Discovery Networks schedule – special guest of Bear GryllsConducting an international presentation of the schedule for Dicovery Chanel. Language: Polish / English.
- National Campaign entitled “Tornister Pełen Uśmiechów” (Backpack Full of Smiles)Editions in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 organised by Caritas Polska and TVP1. Hosting press conferences and finale concerts with performances of the biggest Polish musicians.
- 90th EOS International CongressThe biggest European meeting of orthodontists organised every year in a different country. 5 years of preparations, 5 days of the Congress, & 2,500 participants from 72 countries.
- 42nd Meeting of the Polish Association of Neurosurgeons – Deutsche Gesellschaft fur NeurochirurgieAn international meeting of the top neurosurgeons at Collegium Maius in Lublin.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Networking Seminar Warsaw 2015International conference relating to work on introducing sustainable palm oil farms.
- Winning & Learning together in WarsawInternational development conference of Coca-Cola HBC.
- Launching the first 5G network in Poland T-Mobile.
A historic moment, many important guests from Poland and the world. Language: English