Dealing with stress
duration: 4 hours
price: private person PLN 1190 gross/ company – ask us
As the only presenter, psychologist, soft competence trainer, and coach in Poland, he combines professional education and experience in such a unique way.
Education: psychology (3 schools) and law. 17 years as a presenter (for example in: Radio ZET, TVP 1, Polsat).
Business and work experience in managerial positions (sales, relations). Conducting international events and conferences. Very rich training experience.
Nearly 100 reference letters from the world’s largest corporations such as Coca-Cola, Oriflame and PWC.
Stress is conscious or unconscious reaction of the body to its requirements. It is a relation between capabilities of an individual and requirements of a situation. You will find out how stress is formed, what are the types of stress and how it can affect our life. You will understand the way it works and you will learn to use this knowledge to effectively reduce its level.
Stress can’t be removed from Your life through one gesture or some simple action. It would even be unhealthy and dangerous because stress is sometimes useful: the problem is when there is too much stress. In this part, you will find out that there are neither good nor bad emotions – it is important to accept them and experience in a wise way. You will learn not how to remove stress, but what You should do to reduce its negative impact using various methods. You will learn techniques of coping with stress that help here and now, when it increases to such level that it is difficult to think rationally and focus on Your tasks. You will find out what to do to regain control of your life and move on. You will learn how to apply, among others, auto-suggestion, visualization techniques, mental simulations and contrasting, systematic desensitization.
Do you know?
- how does the process of stress works?
- how to define your stressors?
- how to reduce excessive tension?
- how to identify Your strengths and weaknesses in the issue of coping with stress?
- how to create Your own list of the most effective techniques of stress reduction?
- how to effectively apply relaxation techniques?
DO YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH STRESS MORE EFFECTIVE, LEARN RELAXATION TECHNIQUES AND METHODS OF ACTING UNDER VERY DIFFICULT SITUATIONS? IF YOU DO, TAKE PART IN THE COURSE! THANKS TO IT
you will start
- effectively preventing long-term negative stress,
- effectively reducing excessive tension,
- acting effectively in stressful circumstances.
you will stop
- ignoring the impact of stress on quality of Your life,
- because of Your own choices and behaviours, generating situations causing excessive stress,
- applying techniques that makes situation worse instead of helping.
you will develop
- knowledge of effective methods of coping with stress,
- ability to cope with stress,
- awareness of your thoughts and body, as well as factors causing stress.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Education: psychology, law, psychological training school, international icf coach certificate, one-year acting course, during doctorate,
- conducting training and consulting projects for the largest companies, cooperation with international consulting companies in the field of HR, as well as conducting many prestigious events (of European and global rank), including international meetings of prime ministers, scientific and economic,
- he conducted a unique research on a global scale, which showed that the image of the employee translates into the perception of the company,
- over 17 years of experience working in the media, radio (Radio ZET, Roxy FM, Radiostacja), and above all in television (TVP 1, TVP Info, Polsat, TTV), Currently – host of Studio LOTTO, and a juror in Polsat tv show Make Me Over – Great Change, expert psychologist in television programs, among others Pytanie na Śniadanie,
- business and work experience in managerial positions.
- Expert psychologist in television programs, among others Pytanie na Śniadanie,
- Juror in Polsat tv show Make Me Over – Great Change,
- Host of Studio LOTTO
- Presenter on Radio Zet
- Presenter on TTV television – “Sunny Morning” program
- Presenter on TVP 1 (programs „Za kulisami jedynki”, „Wypasiona zima”, „Quadrans Qltury”, „Studio oprawy TVP1”)
- Hosting the Opole 2009 festival studio
- Lector – Telewizja Polska S.A., TVN Warszawa
- Presenter on Radiu Roxy FM
- Presenter on Polsat television (programs Quizmania, Halo Kasa).
- Czech and Polish Business Mixer.
During the film festival in Karlovy Vary, I was the host of Prime Ministers of Poland and the Czech Republic meeting with entrepreneurs interested in investing in both countries. The main topic of talks: development of economic relations. I was conducting formal and less formal meetings.
- „Airtec Frankfurt – International Trade Fair for Aerospace Suppliers”One of the most important events in the world associating suppliers of aerospace solutions. Hosting the “Get together evening”.
- „Future Internet Week”International conference related to the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Hosting all main meetings.
- Coca- Cola Leadership Conference 2017
Together with Ula Chincz, I was running a gigantic conference for Coca-Cola HBC. Language: English.
- Final Gala of the European Competition entitled: “Discover e-volunteering”A cultural event for closing the European Volunteer Year 2011, included in the Programme of Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Organisations from 19 countries of the EU took part in this event.
- Final Gala of the “Dobroczyńca Roku 2011” (Philanthropist of the Year) CompetitionThe biggest and longest-operating competition promoting pro-social activities of companies in Poland. The Gala took place at Marriott Hotel in Warsaw. The audience included business elite members from Poland.
- Discovery Channel conferences
Conducting meetings with the biggest Discovery Channel stars, including: Bear Grylls, Dynamo magician (3 meetings in Poland). Language: Polish / English.
- Presentation of the Autumn 2016 Discovery Networks schedule – special guest of Bear GryllsConducting an international presentation of the schedule for Dicovery Chanel. Language: Polish / English.
- National Campaign entitled “Tornister Pełen Uśmiechów” (Backpack Full of Smiles)Editions in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 organised by Caritas Polska and TVP1. Hosting press conferences and finale concerts with performances of the biggest Polish musicians.
- 90th EOS International CongressThe biggest European meeting of orthodontists organised every year in a different country. 5 years of preparations, 5 days of the Congress, & 2,500 participants from 72 countries.
- 42nd Meeting of the Polish Association of Neurosurgeons – Deutsche Gesellschaft fur NeurochirurgieAn international meeting of the top neurosurgeons at Collegium Maius in Lublin.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Networking Seminar Warsaw 2015International conference relating to work on introducing sustainable palm oil farms.
- Winning & Learning together in WarsawInternational development conference of Coca-Cola HBC.
- Launching the first 5G network in Poland T-Mobile.
A historic moment, many important guests from Poland and the world. Language: English