The rules of social influence
390 PLN netto
As the only presenter, psychologist, soft competence trainer, and coach in Poland, he combines professional education and experience in such a unique way.
Education: psychology (3 schools) and law. 17 years as a presenter (for example in: Radio ZET, TVP 1, Polsat).
Business and work experience in managerial positions (sales, relations). Conducting international events and conferences. Very rich training experience.
Nearly 100 reference letters from the world’s largest corporations such as Coca-Cola, Oriflame and PWC.
Social psychology is a relatively young field of psychology that examines how people affect the way of thinking, emotions and conducts of other people, both unconsciously and intentionally. In this project, you will learn the basis of social psychology and also the most important rules of social influence. You will find out how the following methods and factors work: physical attractiveness, reciprocity rule, ingratiation, social proof of equity, influence of authority, similarity and other techniques. Based on gained knowledge, you will be able to bring other people round. You will learn how to increase your chances for success in contacts with other in an ethical way.
Do you know?
- how to encourage your clients and co-workers?
- what is the difference between persuasion and manipulation?
- how, within the limits of morality, exerts influence on people?
- how to achieve Your goals more effectively?
- how to make use of cognitive psychology in the process of encouraging others to accept your view?
- how to trigger specific emotions in Your listeners?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THE MOST IMPORTANT RULES OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE? IF YOU DO, TAKE PART IN THE COURSE! THANKS TO IT
you will start
- working your way up the ladder, effectively encouraging other people to you and your ideas,
- building better relations in private and professional life,
- reaching private and professional goals.
you will stop
- instinctively yielding to influence of other people,
- thinking that You don’t have impact on emotional reactions and states of other people,
- resigning from your goals and plans because you can’t encourage other people.
you will develop
- competences within the scope of interpersonal communication,
- ability to build trust and naturalness as a base for effective exertion of influence on people,
- self-confidence and ease in relations.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Education: psychology, law, psychological training school, international icf coach certificate, one-year acting course, during doctorate,
- conducting training and consulting projects for the largest companies, cooperation with international consulting companies in the field of HR, as well as conducting many prestigious events (of European and global rank), including international meetings of prime ministers, scientific and economic,
- he conducted a unique research on a global scale, which showed that the image of the employee translates into the perception of the company,
- over 17 years of experience working in the media, radio (Radio ZET, Roxy FM, Radiostacja), and above all in television (TVP 1, TVP Info, Polsat, TTV), Currently – host of Studio LOTTO, and a juror in Polsat tv show Make Me Over – Great Change, expert psychologist in television programs, among others Pytanie na Śniadanie,
- business and work experience in managerial positions.
- Expert psychologist in television programs, among others Pytanie na Śniadanie,
- Juror in Polsat tv show Make Me Over – Great Change,
- Host of Studio LOTTO
- Presenter on Radio Zet
- Presenter on TTV television – “Sunny Morning” program
- Presenter on TVP 1 (programs „Za kulisami jedynki”, „Wypasiona zima”, „Quadrans Qltury”, „Studio oprawy TVP1”)
- Hosting the Opole 2009 festival studio
- Lector – Telewizja Polska S.A., TVN Warszawa
- Presenter on Radiu Roxy FM
- Presenter on Polsat television (programs Quizmania, Halo Kasa).
- Czech and Polish Business Mixer.
During the film festival in Karlovy Vary, I was the host of Prime Ministers of Poland and the Czech Republic meeting with entrepreneurs interested in investing in both countries. The main topic of talks: development of economic relations. I was conducting formal and less formal meetings.
- „Airtec Frankfurt – International Trade Fair for Aerospace Suppliers”One of the most important events in the world associating suppliers of aerospace solutions. Hosting the “Get together evening”.
- „Future Internet Week”International conference related to the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Hosting all main meetings.
- Coca- Cola Leadership Conference 2017
Together with Ula Chincz, I was running a gigantic conference for Coca-Cola HBC. Language: English.
- Final Gala of the European Competition entitled: “Discover e-volunteering”A cultural event for closing the European Volunteer Year 2011, included in the Programme of Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Organisations from 19 countries of the EU took part in this event.
- Final Gala of the “Dobroczyńca Roku 2011” (Philanthropist of the Year) CompetitionThe biggest and longest-operating competition promoting pro-social activities of companies in Poland. The Gala took place at Marriott Hotel in Warsaw. The audience included business elite members from Poland.
- Discovery Channel conferences
Conducting meetings with the biggest Discovery Channel stars, including: Bear Grylls, Dynamo magician (3 meetings in Poland). Language: Polish / English.
- Presentation of the Autumn 2016 Discovery Networks schedule – special guest of Bear GryllsConducting an international presentation of the schedule for Dicovery Chanel. Language: Polish / English.
- National Campaign entitled “Tornister Pełen Uśmiechów” (Backpack Full of Smiles)Editions in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 organised by Caritas Polska and TVP1. Hosting press conferences and finale concerts with performances of the biggest Polish musicians.
- 90th EOS International CongressThe biggest European meeting of orthodontists organised every year in a different country. 5 years of preparations, 5 days of the Congress, & 2,500 participants from 72 countries.
- 42nd Meeting of the Polish Association of Neurosurgeons – Deutsche Gesellschaft fur NeurochirurgieAn international meeting of the top neurosurgeons at Collegium Maius in Lublin.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Networking Seminar Warsaw 2015International conference relating to work on introducing sustainable palm oil farms.
- Winning & Learning together in WarsawInternational development conference of Coca-Cola HBC.
- Launching the first 5G network in Poland T-Mobile.
A historic moment, many important guests from Poland and the world. Language: English